Gravity Roller Conveyors
These gravity roller conveyors are ideal for warehouse & industrial applications. They help by improving productivity & reducing manual handling. Please select below your desired roller pitch, length, and roller from the options below. Optional accessories are also available. PLEASE NOTE CARRIAGE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES. THIS WILL BE CALCULATED DEPENDING ON POSTCODE.
Gravity roller conveyors to improve productivity & reduce manual handling
- Versatile modular design.
- Ideal for warehouse & industrial applications.
- Powder coated mild steel multipunched smoothline section frames.
- 50mm diameter rollers – 20kg capacity free running PVC or 80kg capacity heavy duty bright zinc plated rollers.
- Bright zinc plated steel stands, recommended 1500mm centres. Stands can be used to join lengths.
- Can be set at a decline or used horizontally.
- Other roller diameters, widths & pitches available & also gate sections, bends & ball transfer tables – call for details.
- Due to the size of these units additional carriage costs may be incurred – call for details.
- Stands – 450/650mm
- Stands – 650/1100mm
- Stands – 900/1500mm
- End stop
- Side guides to prevent objects from falling off the conveyor. Please select the correct side guide according to the roller pitch and length of the conveyor chosen.
Roller pitch options:
- 75mm roller pitch (for items greater than 225mm long)
- 125mm roller pitch (for items greater than 375mm long)
- 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 3M
- 300mm/450mm/600mm PVC roller
- 300mm/450mm/600mm zinc plated steel roller