Underslung Fork Mounted Boom
Underslung fork mounted boom ensures the roll is kept to the lift truck, reducing the necessity for using larger capacity lift trucks. It offers safe and fast transport of coiled or rolled products. These are made to order to suit for your forklift truck. Please advise us of the length and weight of the roll being handled.
Boom dia.: 50mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm and 90mm
Max. fork size: 140 x 50mm
- The forklift boom is manufactured from high grade EN19T steel
- Perfect solution when you need to utilise your forklift truck for handling rolls or coiled products.
- The fork-mounted design of the forklift boom allows the truck operator quick changeover from pallet handling to roll handling
- We manufacture our forklift booms to order to ensure the roll diameter and under-slung nature of the design do not cause any conflict with your forklift truck forks. This way you can be assured that the roll you are handling will be lifted utilising the full length of the forklift pole.
- Safety retaining pins to ensure the underslung forklift boom is safely and securely connected to your forklift fork
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity
- Max. fork size: 140 x 50mm
- Pole dia.: 50mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm and 90mm
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled