Steel Cabinet Storage Vault 550 Litres
£5,983.65 excl. VAT
Steel cabinet storage vault, 550 litres capacity with a liquid tight sealed base unit. Designed to comply with the Flammable Liquid Storage Regulations (1972) as appropriate and the Factory Inspection Guide HSG51.
These vaults provide a half hour protection from collapse and the passage of fire.
Storage Vault 550 Litres: 2500mm wide x 1080mm deep x 1270mm high
- This steel cabinet storage vault has 4 shelves – 1220 x 500mm
- Each storage vault has an adjustable vent that meets the requirements of both Flammable Storage (vent closed) and Agrochemicals (vent open).
- All welded units conform to the A.P.E.A. Construction requirements.
- Produced from 2.5mm sheet steel.
- Multi lockable for high security and fitted with a lift up action lid assisted by gas struts.
- For extra protection and fork lifting the units have skids on the base.
- Central partition and four shelves.
- The two middle shelves fold away and the two top shelves are made in 3 sections.
- The back section is fixed in position and the front two sections are removable.
- All storage vaults have a liquid tight base to contain spillage.
- N.B. A forklift will be needed to unload all these steel cabinet storage vaults.
- Delivered within 20 to 25 working days.
SAFETY NOTE: Before storage of herbicides and petroleum base products takes place the advice of the following should be sought for specific guidance:-
- Health and Safety Inspector
- Trading Standards Officers
- Environmental Health officers
- Fire Officers