Rough Terrain Turntable Truck with Expanded Steel Deck
These rough terrain platform trucks are designed to provide a smooth ride on uneven and boggy surfaces. The turntable truck comes with an expanded metal mesh platform which can be further expanded with a plywood box body.
Please note: the optional box body is not available in conjunction with the aluminium deck models.
Rough terrain platform truck with turntable front axle and expanded metal deck – suitable for outdoor use.
- Expanded metal deck with a 35mm lip
- Steering front axle incorporates a ball bearing turntable plate
- Spring loaded mechanism eliminates the need to manually lift the handle to upright position
- Also available with exterior grade plywood box body which is factory fitted to suit sheet steel or expanded steel models
- Choice of pneumatic & cushion wheels
- These turntable trucks are UK manufactured
- 3 year guarantee
- Platform size: 910mm long x 610mm wide
- Platform height: 280mm
- Wheels dia.: 250mm & 200mm (cushion only)
- Box body size: 900mm long x 600mm wide x 250mm high with 18mm plywood base
- These turntable trucks are available with two load capacities:
- 350kg for 200mm wheels
- 450kg for 250mm wheels
If you require a turntable truck with a higher load capacity, check out our turntable truck with mesh sides.