These cube lockers are perfect where space is limited. They are a practical addition to any business or organisation needing extra storage for personal belongings.
Offering a sense of security in the workplace, these lockers are very practical and can easily be nested into your ideal configuration.
These popular cube lockers are manufactured in the UK to the highest specification conforming to BS 4680:1996 “Standard Duty” (excluding size specification) IS 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004 and manufactured in accordance with the Health & Safety certification OHSAH 1800
- The cube lockers are available in three sizes
- The cube lockers are manufactured from 4-stage pre-treated steel with iron phosphate coating
- Integral air vent system
- Micro sprung 10 disc lock (fitted as standard) featuring 3000 exclusive serial combinations
- 5 knuckle hinges
- The cube lockers have welded front frames & internal door strengtheners
- Frame is available in Silver Grey or Smoke White and Doors are available in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Smoke White, Silver Grey or Black
- The cube lockers are finished with “ActiveCoat” anti-bacterial technology which is hard wearing, hygienic and anti-bacterial. Found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA, E-coli and Bacteria for the life of the coating.
Also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)