Crane Slung Spreader Beam
Crane slung spreader beam which can be suspended below the crane, used with jib or fork-mounted hook. It allows for safe handling of wide and long loads. Please ring us or email the dimensions required (length and weight of load). Made to Order. Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
A forklift spreader beam for cost-effective safe handling of long or wide loads
Made to order – please call for details regarding length required and weight of load or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requires low maintenance
- Central lifting eye for secure attachment to a crane or forklift
- Yellow finish for improved visibility
- Come supplied with high-quality hooks and shackles
- Complies with Health & Safety Regulations
We also make multi-tasking cross beams.
Spreader Beam Dimensions:
- Capacity: 1000kg; Length: 2000mm; Weight: 44kg
- Capacity: 2000kg; Length: 2000mm; Weight: 45kg
We can make bespoke spreader beams to your dimensions, please ring 0333 005 0323 or email us to enquire.