BESTSELLER! Heavy Duty Hazardous Storage Cabinet
Our heavy duty hazardous storage cabinets are manufactured from 0.9mm sheet steel with formed and welded seams. They are supplied with removable galvanised sump tray and shelves. Securely fitted with security locks for extra protection against any hazardous substances that may be stored in the cabinet.
- All heavy duty hazardous storage cabinets are produced with return flange around doors and joints to prevent the passage of flame
- Fitted with security locks and two keys
- Shelves can be used as flush shelves or as a tray and are adjustable to 75mm centres
- Locks and handles are all metal to eliminate melting under fire attack
- Powder coated yellow
- U.K. manufactured
- Our heavy duty hazardous storage cabinets come with a 3 year guarantee
- These heavy duty hazardous storage cabinets can help you comply with COSHH regulations, depending on your risk assessment
- Choice of 4 overall sizes:-
- 458mm wide x 483mm deep x 915mm high. 1 shelf. Single Door. Weight 27 kg.
- 610mm wide x 306mm deep x 610mm high. 1 shelf. Double Doors. Weight 18 kg.
- 915mm wide x 483mm deep x 915mm high. 2 shelves. Double Doors. Weight 50 kg.
- 915mm wide x 483mm deep x 1830mm high. 3 shelves. Double Doors. Weight 83 kg.